Thursday, July 29, 2010

Atuk and granddaughters

My dad already has 2 granddaughters, my own daughter and a new niece called Wawa
He never complained even if my daughter starts to throw her terrible two tantrums, which seems aplenty these days. Even if I myself feel that my patience is running thin with every time she started to throw her movie star tantrum, he will just keep his cool.
There were so many times when both of his granddaughters will cry at the same time, he will just coolly pick them up and placed them in both of his arms and comfort them.

Here's to you dad and to more cucus to come!

2 comments:

  1. atuk mithali yg ptt dicontohi selalu.. cam tok lang and tk lupa jgk baik hati cam mak ayu.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya..dedikasi untuk Tok Langs berdua jua...hahaha

    ReplyDelete