Friday, July 9, 2010

A note of thanks for the ladiessss....


Being alone here...far away from my family really did bummed me out.

Llucky i have some lady friends accompanying me and supporting me through thick and thins.
But now it will be over soon, and to put an icing on top of the cake more oppurtunities are arising this way, Insya-Allah.
I am no quitter, but when push comes to shove i do have to make a choice for the sake of the ones i loved most.
Here's to Zaza, Ayu, Yann Mei, Azian, Nad, Boyey and all others who has helped me. May god bless all of you!

2 comments:

  1. dear, you're your own rock, your own pillar...you are a superMOM! don't yopu ever forget that...the rest, you let HIM handle it..:D

    XOXOXO, Zaza and the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zaza and the boys...it was a tough decision to make, but it is something that i had to do...

    ReplyDelete