Wednesday, May 18, 2011

the hell

Forgive me,
But coming from a multiracial company, i thought that you guys support that whole 1 Malaysia thinga majig but it is actually, a lie...a lie i tell u!
Other than that, you descriminate me, your so called own kind just because I dont wear a hijab. A hijab wearing person actually, get this..descriminate a non hijab wearing person on the reason that, I have more sins (hence no hijab)

Ko bodoh ke hapa??? Ko nak kena sekeh dengan aku?

Dude...I am surprised that actually I am quite patient in handling all your stupid shenenigans. Idiots!

Dude...having an upper degree level does not actually make you a better person.

Dude..upon graduation, woring with daddy dearest's company does not make you super smart and well respected. I have a few friends who upon graduation took over their parents' companies' but these people earned my respect. They work hard. They started from below. They deserve their every bit of success
and dude...working exceeding your working hours everyday of the week does not make you a valuable employee. It goes to show, what the hell have you been doing from morning till afternoon? Hello...time management.. Does that ring any bells? Okay some do need to work extra hours but that is their effort. But if there is nothing else to do yet you stayed back just to show the boss that you stayed back, doesnt that means that you are actually, bodeking???
damn dude..

you are really one piece of...sh....t

No comments:

Post a Comment