Monday, December 12, 2011

Its the end of 2011

i am writing this post on the eve of my first daughter's birthday
Maya's turning 3 on 13th Dec..which brings me to mind, i am getting that old..
what has happened in this past months? A lot! I have lost 3 so called friends, i have been making lotsa new friends, i have 2 upcoming sister in laws, cousins in laws and broke lotsa work laws being being just old flamboyant me
On top of that, Maya's sister Sara has turned 1 which i have been bombarded with the question when are gonna have another kid? dude, i am barely surviving. AT 31, i am still borrowing my dad's money as i am at that low circle of life. Although i am a muslim, i dont believe in praying to Allah in granting me rezeki as i initially thought that everything that has and will happen has been written ahead of me. Boy i was wrong. Allah likes listening to his subjects and therefore i should pray more, succumbed more. Not praying like asking for money from the skies. Pray for happiness, well being, wealth and health, if not for myself just pray for others. Now, aint that grand?! All this while i dont know what teaching i have been listening to but thank Allah, i have been shown the correct path to undertake.
On top of that, i kinda sorta have this dream job that i have been eying but yet i hate it very much, I don't hate the job, i just hate this one guy who i have to work along with. The thing is, he is the one who is not working along well, either with me or with others but basically i don't give a rats ass about him. I have been blessed with great company lately and offers have been pouring in. I just need to have that strength to make them offers a reality for the sake of my kids, my dad and me.
As they say, too much of a good thing can make you dumbfounded and i am at that stage where i am dumbfounded. With kindness, with opportunities, With happiness. When you have 2 smiling, healthy adorable kds what more can you complain at? Yes i am more tired than before but at least the kids kept me going and gong and going...
I need all the strengths to plan for my kids party. I tried making macaroon yesterday. They didn't turned out too sweet. In fact they are savory, but the costs of making them..ayayai...! Am thinking of making some gingerbread men cookies for the guests. Some more the event will be on Christmas Eve. Okay i am a muslm through and through ya, don't get me wrong. It is just a coincidental thing, plus gingerbread are tasty, halal and colorful. So sue me!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment