Thursday, February 3, 2011

Birthday? More like doomsday

Damn
I hate my job very much Everytime i scheduled an appointment, the management decided to reschedule their working hours. Always. I missed out clients and at the same time i fought with my old friend from a bank on this. He promised to bring along 20 clients, due to management schedule, we clashed. Darn. I dont think that if he brings 20 people, all will sign up, I was told. The management was adamant in closing earlier. Damn Damn Damn. Apa ko ingat gym ni ko yang punya suka suki nak tukar masa?
Answer is: YES 

I hate that I am the only person without any sale Irregular working hours. Tired. Too much empathy. When the client said they have no money, what was i suppose to do? Lambast them for wasting my time? Oi ko habiskan masa aku jeklah! Is that fair? I dont think so. Kiss my beautiful, plentiful 38 inches wide a$$! 

I hate my birthday
Everytime its my birthday it will mean war between me and my husband. Reason? For 27 years I've been educated and raised to celebrate and do a birthday celebration. Until i turned 27. That is the year i married him. Now I am 31. It has been 4 years since i last celebrated my birthday. Cakes for him is a waste of money Ko kan kerja buat kek ko buatlah kek ko sendiri!. I've been told. Shit, what the piehole is a cake maker doing and making her own cake? damnnn!!! Excuse me people, the ORIGINAL Drama Queen is shutting herself in her coffin today. Its my DOOMSDAY. Thanks for the wishes, but i wanna wallow in self pity today, tomorrow and the day afterwards.
And yes i am complaining and rumbling although i vow against complaining this year but guessed i broke my resolution.

Can hear the members of the GANG TAK SEDAR UNTUNG laughing reading this post. My advise to them is,

sila pi mampus

Sheessshhh...

GODSPEED

No comments:

Post a Comment