Wednesday, February 2, 2011

do i look like i gve a damn?

Yeah...having that moody mel syndrome when everything seems not right for me Too many information being passed to me i swear one day i will die from too much info! Okay here's a quick recap on what triggered Moody Mel to reappear: 1. Please do not laugh at someone else's misery Honestly, do you think that you are a better and bigger person? 2. Believe in Heaven and Hell Do you know where you are gonna be put into? I do. Its Hell 3. Karma is a bitch I am a bitch, i acknowledge that, but nothing speaks louder than a supposedly kind hearted person who condemns and laughs at someone else's misery without knowing her true original bitchiness! 4. Marriage is hard work Damnnn.....i think I dont work hard enough. Not blaming myself. I blame my husband for my insanity...hahaha 5. I hate sales job (apart from sales that requires you to meet your target) Targets, insincerity, lies. Need i say more? LIKE I SAID, DO I GIVE A DAMN?

No comments:

Post a Comment