Monday, February 14, 2011

Please take a listen

This song is something that is close to my heart
A song which i always hear during the moment when i feel down
The lyrics that touched me most were:

Let me tell you 'bout hardwork
Minimum wage with baby on the way

Kinda had that experience last year when i was heavily pregnant and jobless. I didn't give up. I did something that made me happier and at the same time earned me enough money in order for my family to celebrate Hari Raya and to cover the hospital bills when i delivered my baby

Now, things are getting better. Yes, I am not getting any higher pay than my old job did gave me, but I am happier and stronger. The moment I feel thankless, I will hear this song over and over again. So that I can count my blessings (and kasi taubat sikit)

Insya-Allah Maya and Sara, Ibu will do better for both of you. Be a bit patient and remember Ibu's advise.
We have a mission that Allah has gave us in this world

Amin









No comments:

Post a Comment