Thursday, June 17, 2010

Being afar from the one whom i loved

My current job needs me to be afar from the one whom i loved...someone dear to my heart
definitely not my husband - he is a bit heartless old bat..hahaha kidding...i do miss him but not as much as i missed my own flesh and blood
to be afar from her..missing her every developments and progress. Yes, i know it has only been 2 months but it feels like a lifetime over here...Like Dre Parker said to his mum;

I hate it here!

I hate not being able to watch her growing up
I hate having to leave her with my parents...My parents are good people, mind you but i still it is not fair that they have to raise another toddler at their retirement age
I hate missing her every progress
I hate the increasing phone bills as i 3G-ed her everyday
I hate the fact that when i 3G-ed her, the line got cut off
I hate living out in my cousin's house, i feel that i have overstayed their welcome..malu and segan
I hate that every second in my life, i missed her
I hate that when she's sick, i am not around to nurse her
I hate travelling to and fro every Friday and Sunday for 305km
I hate the increasing toll and petrol cost
I hate being alone when i am sick
I hate the fact that my monthly expenses exceeded how much i make every month
I hate the expensive cafe food and they are not that good

That is why i decided to quit my job..much to the annoyance of others

But alas....i have another secret on the reason behind me quitting....hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment