Thursday, June 24, 2010

Toy Story 3


Yesterday i went and watched Toy Story 3, a Disney Pixar Production. It has been so long since i saw Woody and the gang. What i like most is Toy Story never failed to capture my attention with its far out animations and storyline. Plus, its witty too! Unlike Shrek which Shrek 3 was the most boring of all Shrek series, Toy Story has managed to held its own since its first release.

The difference of watching the movie is, watching Toy Story as a mother made me cry. Why? The thought of having a son moving out going to college kinda choked me. Of course i didn't cry in the cinema, as i went there with my pal Azian (for more on her click http://eyansss.blogspot.com/), who by the way thanks for dinner; but it kinda send a message to me not to nag so much about your kids, as they will leave you sooner than you thought; but they didn't say nothing about nagging TO your kids..hahahaha.

I recommend you to watch the movie. Its purely entertainment. The only minus point is be prepared. As kids will be in the cinema, laughing, gurgling and screaming, but hey that's what kids do. Be patient, let them have their fun. We were all kids once.

And another thing, Ken is the ultimatum in HIMBOISM!!
I seriously never thought a Nehru jacket can mean so much to him. Glad that Barbie kick his ass...you go girlfriend!!!! 

Special message to my babies: don't grow up so fast, Ibu wanna cherish every moment with you..

**sappy mother...**

No comments:

Post a Comment