Friday, June 18, 2010

It is that time of the year!



Now it is the month of June
Next month it will be July
Then it is August

But as July approaches, i saw some changes in the office.
It is that time of the year where the fasting month is fast approaching

People are starting to sign up for bazars, tents are being booked and set up and all of the sudden, people are thinking on how to make more money. All in the name of Hari Raya

Splendid..another year of celebrating Hari Raya with my baby. Next year i may celebrate with with babies.
Hint! hint!

And today somebody at the office has ordered RM3000 worths' of tudung for Hari Raya from a retailer to sell to the market. I bought 3 tudungs in red, black and purple. Not for me, but for my mum. I really hope she likes them as she can be quite picky in her tudung selection. I myself do not know her taste, and she always criticise mine, hahaha. 

That brings me to another idea. Maybe this year i can sell chocolate chip cookies for Hari Raya, I make good chocolate chip cookies. Ops, I would like to retract that statement. i make darn good chocolate chip cookies. Ask any of my cousins. They definitely do agree on that.  

Cookies. Drool. I crave for a darn cookie ala Famous Amos' choc chip cookies. We know how much that will costs me. A lot. Guess the cravings stays.

Damn

Note to self:  I will not share my secret chocolate chip cookies recipes this year. Lokek mode is on.

Darn it, I cant wait to get home to JB tonight. I shall hug my oven and my kid and tomorrow we shall start baking. I can feel the melted chocolate chip in my mouth and that aroma, yes that aroma of freshly baked cookies. I promised my assistant that i would make her some fresh batch before she goes on maternity leave.
She is already 37 weeks in the pregnancy. Sempat ke?. kakakakakah

Orders can be made online at htpp://crazycousinscreations.blogspot.com beginning of next week (end of June 2010) once i upload the pictures.

Wait for me Ollie the oven, mummy's coming home!

No comments:

Post a Comment